Triangle Waterquip FILTAWORX® Water Filters
Designed for efficient trouble-free & reliable operation
Australian made FILTAWORX® fully automatic self-cleaning screen filter has established a reputation for efficient, trouble free and reliable operation which in turn results in reduced labor costs and energy consumption.
Compact Range and On-Line Series
FILTAWORX® Filters are available in a Compact Range 50-100mm and the On-Line Series 100-350mm to meet the demands of higher flows and a range of applications. The robust stainless steel construction has a 10bar operating pressure as standard and if required high pressure filters up to 16bar can be manufactured. The 316 stainless steel screen has a large effective filtration area and is available from 50–800 micron.
A key feature to FILTAWORX® performance and reliability is the use of the escaping backflush water to rotate the cleaning mechanism inside the filter vessel with an uninterrupted flow during the backflush cycle. No external motor, mechanism or power is required, reducing the number of moving/wearing parts to a minimum.
Typical applications for FILTAWORX® filters include, Irrigation, Cooling Towers, Process Water, Gland Seals, Nozzle Protection, Membrane and UV Protection and Waste Water re-use.
Filtaworx® filters can be used with all water sources including potable, river, dam, bore, surface and treated effluent.
Nonstop innovation focusing on customer satisfaction and having an understanding of the market requirements and applications will continue ensure FILTAWORX® is a market leader.
FILTAWORX® filters are one of the most technically innovative self-cleaning filters available, combining proven high performance, reliability and economy in a compact robust design. Features include:
- Stainless Steel Filter Body As Standard
- Available In Compact Range (50-100mm) & On-Line Series (100-350mm)
- Corrosion Resistant
- Fully Automatic Back-flush Operation
- Large Filtration Area
- Wide Range of Screen Sizes
- Designed & Built In Australia
- Agricultural, Industrial, Municipal & Mining Applications
The range of FILTAWORX® fully automatic self cleaning screen filters have been designed and built in Australia by an experienced team of engineers manufactured to ISO 9001:2015
- Compact Range: 50 – 100mm Flow: 25m3/hr – 80m3/hr
- On–Line Series: 100 – 350mm Flow: 100m3/hr – 900m3/hr
- 316SS Screen Sizes available: 50, 80, 100, 120, 150, 200, 400, 800 Micron
- Standard Materials of construction: 304Grade St / St. 316St / St Fine Screen, Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Max Working Pressure: 10bar (150psi) / 16bar (228psi) Operating Pressure Available On Request
- Min Line Pressure Required During Flush Cycle: 2 bar (30psi)
- Flush Cycle: Minimum 2bar (30 psi)
- Preset Differential P.D.: 50Kpa
- Approx Flush Time: Compact Model 5-7 sec Vol 30 Litres / On-line Model 15-17 sec, Vol 150 Liters
- Max Working Temp: 65deg C
During the normal filtering mode raw water enters the inlet of the filter passes through the coarse screen removing large debris. Water then travels to the inside and through the fine screen to the outlet.
The solids in the water are trapped on the fine screen eventually causing a pressure drop across the filter.
At a pressure drop of 40-50kpa the controller activates the cleaning cycle by opening the flush valve.
The interconnection of the suction nozzles via the dirt collector to the drain causes a back flushing or “vacuum clean” effect on the fine screen.
The dirty water escaping via the rotor causes the dirt collector and suction nozzle assembly to rotate. The piston moves this assembly down the length of the fine screen in a spiraling motion, cleaning the entire screen surface area in approximately 15 seconds.
Get it right the first time
Triangle Waterquip’s head office and centralised distribution is based in Melbourne with branch sales offices located in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. We are readily available and resolute in providing Australia wide technical support and cost efficient product distribution to all existing and new customers throughout country via an experienced sales team and managed logistics.
Talk to the team at Aqua-Power a member of Irrigear® – The Water System Experts to find out more about Filtaworx® Automatic Self Cleaning Water Filters and the range of other Triangle Waterquip products, parts and solutions which are right for your water management project.
Enquiry form find out more